DMS is a solution for optimizing document management, access to information and for automating internal processes. DMS will use, to the greatest extent, the investments already made in the hardware and software infrastructure.
- Significant reduction of working time allocated for document management;
- Reduction of storage space;
- Reduction of costs related to copying and printing (equipment, paper, ink);
- Reducing the costs related to the movement of documents;
- Prompt response to partner requirements facilitated by quick access to information;
- Secure access to information (access rights, stored documents are encrypted);
- Scalability (staged investment);
- Immediate benefits (fast and staged implementation).
DMS is a solution for optimizing document management, access to information and for automating internal processes. In addition to an area for storing and cataloging documents in electronic format, the solution offered includes simple and efficient solutions for generating, structuring, coding, retrieving and accessing documents and for free or planned movement of information. DMS offers the possibility to automate the processes associated with the creation, review, approval, distribution and archiving of documents. In our view, solving the routine problems that arise in document management is essential.
- Ease of use (The application is built according to Microsoft standards.
- Even a user with a brief knowledge of computers will easily use DMS;
- The directory / file structure in which the documents are organized is familiar to any user;
- Multiple search options lead to immediate retrieval of information;
- Automatic document generation will significantly ease the effort of editing, checking for standardized documents;
- Centralized management of documents in encrypted form increases the degree of security;
- Any type of document in electronic format can be managed with the help of DMS;
- Notifications: request on stream, changes in directories of interest, etc.